Friday, December 25, 2009

Question about the songs on my myspace!?

I have the song beautiful girls on my myspace but when u get on my myspace the song doesn't start playing unless u push play! and everyones just starts when u get on their myspace! I was wondering how do I get the song to just start when I get on my myspace instead of having to push play!



Question about the songs on my myspace!?

i know what u mean



ok do this



1. log into myspace



2. go to 'edit profile'



3. then go to 'song %26amp; video on profile'



4. click on 'Account Settings %26gt; Music Settings'



5. click on 閳ユ窉isable My Player from Automatically Starting閳?br>



hope it works



=]



Question about the songs on my myspace!?

go to edit account!



Question about the songs on my myspace!?

i think it automatically does that when you view YOUR page. ask other people if it happens to them too



Question about the songs on my myspace!?

go into your settings/preferences. there is a spot that will allow you to check "start music automatically"



Question about the songs on my myspace!?

Ok, you go to account settings, then music settings, it gives you the option there. Take care!



Question about the songs on my myspace!?

go to edit my account then there is a music setting on there and it has the option of start when you press play or start automatically sooo yea hope that helped



Question about the songs on my myspace!?

The person above me has the best answer. ;P



Tom recently started doing this. I've had a myspace for 2 years now. A lot has changed. He's always adding new things to it..so don't be suprised if he does something else. Haha!



Question about the songs on my myspace!?

go to 'account settings' and then where it says 'music settings' click 'change settings'. then make sure the box that says 'disable my player from automatically starting' is unchecked and click the 'change settings' button.



good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting