Friday, December 25, 2009

Someone I know created a myspace profile behind my back, please help?

One of my friends created a myspace profile behind my back. They set me up a password and everything, and I didn't even know about it. The profile was pretty funny, but some of it was obscene. I don't want future employers coming across that account. I did get the password from this person, and was able to change it. And I changed some things around on the profile. I appreciated my friend doing this, but I didn't like the fact that my friend put information about me on the net behind my back. At least my friend didn't put up my location. How do I prevent someone from creating fake myspace accounts in the future? It's annoying. My friend only did it once though. My friend also made a fake e-mail address for me when this person registered me on myspace. It is an aol email address, so therefore my friend had to sign me up with fake information at aol. I was able to get the e-mail address from my friend to log onto myspace, but how do I get the password for that fake e-mail account?



Someone I know created a myspace profile behind my back, please help?

First.... you get a new buddy. Then you report your old buddy to myspace and aol. This is so close to identity theft. Not funny I would be pissed....



Someone I know created a myspace profile behind my back, please help?

wow is all i can say some nice friend you got there...i would ask that person for that fake email account password...and i would delete the myspace page totally..if you want one create your own..dont let someone else do it for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting