Friday, December 25, 2009

Myspace Deletion?

I deleted my old yahoo account and I want to delete my myspace, and I use my old yahoo email as the login, but since it sends an email to the old account which is deleted, I had to make this one and send a change email request but it sends a confirmation to the old one also.What im asking is, how can I get tht confirmation to change my login for myspace when my old email is deleted, or how do I delete my myspace without the login email



Myspace Deletion?

remove everything from your about me and put this there instead



i am really 13



then log out and report your profile for being underage



Myspace Deletion?

bad news now you can't..... unless use a hiding code to hide the top ad in the profile it should work.



if you decide to do it here is the code the desision is yours



ha ha ha ha ha(evil laugh)



%26lt;style%26gt; type=text/css%26gt;div{visibility: visible}div table {visibility: hidden}div table td {visibility: hidden}div table table td {visibility: visible}div table table {visibility: hidden}div table table div {visibility: visible}table td div div {visibility: hidden}table table table {visibility: visible}div table { visibility:hidden}%26lt;/style%26gt;



%26lt;p%26gt;



Myspace Deletion?

remake the email then delete the myspace then redelete the email...really easy...i did the same thing once



Myspace Deletion?

just contact myspace. they will delete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting