Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace/login question?

I've been having a lot of trouble opening myspace on my computer. I just get a "cannot open server" page each and everytime. When I go to a friend's house to try and log on it never lets me. The page loads up real slow and it won't go past the "skip advertisement" page." When I exit out of explorer and try to log back in myspace it just refuses to load. I can access my page by putting in my address in the browser I just can't log into my account. I contacted myspace about a week ago with no response. Anyone know what could be a possible problem. Anything opinions will help.



Myspace/login question?

If you can't access the myspace page it could be your cookies--



Open up Internet Explorer.



Go to the Tools Tab



Click Internet Options



Under General Tab click "Delete cookies"



Now Click Privacy Tab



Click Advance



Check the box for "Override Automatic Cookie Handling" and the box for "Always allow session cookies"



Click OK- Click Apply- Click Ok



Open a new Internet Explorer page and go to Myspace.com



Hope that helps. ~Jen



Myspace/login question?

i get cannot connect to server and skip advertisement alot it usual goes threw maybe u restart your page or computer or delete all your cookies and all files and re-open your page and try again if its just your account i would start a new 1 if there is anyway you can log in and just delete your account and start over it would b better i kno alotta people have the problem it could be your computer i dont kno what you have but feel free to email me at my email address i would love to help you as much as i can



Myspace/login question?

I'm having the same exact problem, so you're not alone. It just started happening yesterday for me.



I've heard a lot of the servers are down, so I guess we're some of the lucky ones. Just check your profile every now and then at the direct link to make sure it's still there, and just wait it out I guess.



I'm not making a new profile unless I have no choice. So I'd rather wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting