Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace Login Trouble?

Ok...I made a myspace acount and I cant seem to log back into it...I typed in my email address and my password and it said that my account was off limits for 15 minutes...so an hour later I try logging in and I still cant get in...So I made another myspace account and sent a message to the myspace help center to tell them that I would like to delete both accounts and I havent gotten a response yet. I really need someone to help me either log back in to my first account or help cancel both of my accounts! Thank You!



Myspace Login Trouble?

first you should make sure you have the right password by clicking 'forgot password' if that doesnt work just try tomorrow morning and see if you can get in



and myspace has so many messages asking for help so dont be worried if they dont respond right away-everyday they get thousands of emails



but good luck!



Myspace Login Trouble?

Ask tom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting