Sunday, December 6, 2009

Myspace and AOL hasn't been working!! Please help! :(?

Okay the last couple weeks myspace hasnt been working very well for me. It isnt the actual website, i dont think because other people havent had problems, some in my own household havent even had troubles! and they use the same internet connection! I dont understand why this is. When i go to the home page it acts like i need to refresh, or check the spelling or the websites just not being found. Then if i go to bulletins.myspace.com it'll work sometimes but only at certain times for a short amount of time. Usually it would let me get on like 30 min a day but the last couple days it hasnt worked at all! I dont understand why its not working. The aol home page is doing this too. I have to go to google and then click on aol mail to get to my email :( Why is myspace and aol having this problem? Can anyone help me understand and possibly fix this?



Myspace and AOL hasn't been working!! Please help! :(?

try unplugging the internet box and wait 15 seconds and then plug it back in....works for me



Myspace and AOL hasn't been working!! Please help! :(?

i cannot unplugg the internet box because it will mess up everyone else in my houses' connections. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting