Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace vs. Facebook?

Okay, I need some more information on facebook because it seems like everyone likes it better than myspace. I think myspace is better because its more creative and easier!



I am obviously missing something because everyone always says that facebook is more mature than myspace, but I dont see why. Facebook just seems more boring!



Give me your input....i must be missing something!!



Myspace vs. Facebook?

I'm with you, I don't understand Facebook. I prefer Myspace because there is so much that you can do to personalize your page.



Myspace vs. Facebook?

I like myspace because I like to make it pretty and stuff.



I think facebook is for people who like it to be less complicated.



Myspace vs. Facebook?

check out My Face. :)



Myspace vs. Facebook?

I personally like myspace better too.



Myspace vs. Facebook?

Facebook is a lot safer then myspace! trust me!



Myspace vs. Facebook?

i prefer facebook..



its just easier to get around on..plus more people in my community have a facebook than a myspace..



Myspace vs. Facebook?

Myspace, because myspace have cooler things and better things to do but on facebook its boring



Myspace vs. Facebook?

I like myspace better. facebook is no more mature than myspace. On facebook you can do silly things like "poke someone" send them funny stuff. but you can do that and more on myspace. Myspace hands down is better.



Myspace vs. Facebook?

Myspace. Facebook is okay but too many applications. Myspace is simple and I find all my music there.



Myspace vs. Facebook?

well I'd say that they're about the same.



Myspace vs. Facebook?

on myspace u can put like rly cool backgrounds and music and stuff, maybe u can on facebook idk but all the facebooks ive seen have been boring and plain! myspace seems betta!



Myspace vs. Facebook?

facebook allows alot me odd things liek superwall, pirate vs ninja, and gift giving. Its easier to connect with ppl cuz u have the same network. Myspace is ok 2 and can b used a lot faster. it depends on what u want.



If most ppl u kno use facebook use that cuz then u vcan kepp in y\tiuch btter



Myspace vs. Facebook?

MySpace is better because there are more options for it,and people are easier to find.Instead of a phone #,at my school,people will be like,"Tell me your MySpace"they never say add me on Facebook. Maybe its my opinion.Hm.Good Luck!



Myspace vs. Facebook?

Facebook is less tacky and more professional in my opinion.. Myspace is immature.



Myspace vs. Facebook?

MySpace is more flexible as far as how you can edit it and change your theme. Facebook to me just seems boring. Too much going on and can't keep up with a third of it. Just a big mess. And I don't know if the pages can be themed or not. I haven't found a way if you can.



I like Yahoo MASH better than both.



Myspace vs. Facebook?

Facebook has less viruses and less spam. People dont go on Facebook just to do stupid stuff to other people. I like facebook becus u can add games and play against ur friends. It has a ll the Myspace has and more. I mean Myspace is fun, but after a while there's just nothing to do. Also Facebook just seems like a nicer and cleaner enviroment.



Myspace vs. Facebook?

Most college students that I know have facebook and more high school students has myspace. Facebook is more creative in the things that you can do in the site, but myspace is mostly showing off pictures and talking to friends.



Myspace vs. Facebook?

ur right. facebook is gay! i think myspace is #1 + facebook is not really that creative. facebook is for prudes ;)



Myspace vs. Facebook?

facebook is great and much safer. myspace was always the predator website but customizable. now facebook can be customised too, so best of both worlds



Myspace vs. Facebook?

I think both are pretty boring and immature.



On Facebook: Why would I care if my friends took a movie quiz or all the other nonsense on there.



Myspace: I don't want to look at those jail bait little girls dressing up like hookers.



Both: Blogs??? Why would I care what somebody feels about the latest movie that came out or about their boyfriend/girlfriend breaking up with them?



Why does everybody think that they're so interesting that everybody wants to have an account of their life?



Myspace vs. Facebook?

hi. yea when i first started facebook i thought it was boring too but you just have to learn more about it. you can send people "gifts" to their page. and you can buy them "drinks". you can play games for example, i could challenge you on a movie quiz to see how well you know the movie A CHRISTMAS STORY just for an example. Its a lot easier to connect to people on facebook. There are tons of quizzes there are also thousands of groups you can join. you can still have music videos on you're page. trust me once you give it a chance i think you'll really like it!! good luck!!



Myspace vs. Facebook?

its privater barely any hackers



i like both



Myspace vs. Facebook?

i like myspace better



facebook pisses me of because theres a lot of errors if it takes too long to load....



people can see ur conversations, u could only add applications, no audio music etc...



i like myspace but...



4 me they're both getting boring (dont worry its just my opinion)



Myspace vs. Facebook?

They both have their pros and cons.



I bet most of the people who like Facebook better are either in college or are graduating.



and most of the people who like MySpace are between the ages of 14 and 30.



Me personally,



I like both of them, I have accounts with the both of them, but I like MySpace better, because it lets me connect with people over the world, not just people inmy network(s).



Facebook is great too, I love the little applications and the quizzes and stuff.



My advice to you is to get both of them, and let yourself decide which one is better.



Merry Christmasé–³?br>Myspace vs. Facebook?



i like myspace because people use it more than facebook



Myspace vs. Facebook?

I really don't know much about Facebook, I have a profile there, and there seems to be a lot more group activity, a bit more potential to meet new people, rather than simply keeping in touch with people you already know



I personally like Myspace better (not to say I LIKE it, neither are my favorite social networking site), it seems to give more room for creativity, It's easier to use (learning curve isn't as steep), and simply more fun.



Just my opinion though.



Myspace vs. Facebook?

facebook is more for older people and myspace seems to attract younger ppl.



i haev both and prefer facebook cos theres no spamming and stuff and you can add cool applications. and i hate those glittery things and busy backgrounds ppl use on myspace.



facebook all the way!



Myspace vs. Facebook?

myspace fer sure!



i dont have a facebook



and i dont plan to have one



but i know people that do and they all say that myspace is so much better so



yea



Myspace vs. Facebook?

I switched over to facebook when I first found out about it and definitely prefer it. Facebook feels a lot more safe than myspace and the options are amazing. Most of my friends have one, so its great for communication purposes because of the ability to message, write on eachothers walls, create events and groups, send gifts, poke, etc. Finding people with the networks is a breeze and your facebook page can be just as personalized as a myspace page but in a very different way. The layout is simple and, it could appear boring at first because of the inability to personalize backgrounds and fonts, but the lack of obnoxious pop-ups and unnecessary layout features that makes your computer freeze while loading make it a lot more pleasant. The applications recently created and the ability to post pictures makes facebook so much fun! I would definitely give facebook a chance because you are sure to come to like it just as much if not more than myspace.



Myspace vs. Facebook?

It depends on what you want in a social networking site.



If you want to meet new people, Myspace is for you.



If its purely for your current friends, go with Facebook.



For an article for my school paper, I did a lot of research into the safety features of both sites, which is the main concern with most people because the sites serve basically the same purpose. With Facebook, members must be invited and confirmed by a network, so that means no random old skeezes. Its not 100% safe, but they've been working on a faster, more effective turn around for abuse complaints. Plus, you can choose how much information individuals see. Facebook is getting more and more customizable. Over the passed summer, they've added a lot of new apps and cool stuff, so if you have a lot of people already using it, I highly recommend Facebook.



I think Myspace gets a bad rap, but if you're going to keep using a myspace account, please please PLEASE be careful. A lot of the myspace related incidents and tragedies have to do with people not being careful about who they talk to and who can see their information. A myspace profile is much more open to the public than a facebook. But, you can customize it more, which is pretty fun. Also, myspace has a much larger music and video community. Their band sites are amazing, but you don't need a myspace to look at them, so you can really go either way.



Facebook WAS created for a more mature audience. It was started by Harvard students a couple years back and has expanded over time to other colleges and highschools.



I guess if you're going to pick, just be smart about using either of them. Don't be the person who has their age, street adress and full name on their page.



Happy Social Networking Hunting!



Myspace vs. Facebook?

i totally agree with you. I have both a facebook and a myspace. i love myspace i go on basically every day and i only go on facebook maybee.. 3 times a month ?



it bores the crap out of mee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting