Friday, December 25, 2009

Really Strange MySpace Question?

I don't have a myspace account/membership, nor do I want one. I visited the sight to see if someone was a member - searched for them by Email. Got a box that said "Invite your friend" and "Sorry we weren't able to find "name-changed@yahoo.com" on MySpace.com" I re-entered their Email in the box and tried again, only this time I accidently pressed "Invite".



Did I actually invite this person to join MySpace??? If so, who will their invitation say invited them? REMEMBER, I don't have a MySpace account - I was only visiting the site as a Visitor, not a Member.



Please don't ask why I wonder - it's too embarrassing.



Really Strange MySpace Question?

itll probably send them an invite but it wont say from who it is, dont worry! =]



Really Strange MySpace Question?

Yes you invited them. Will they see YOU invited them ? No. Because you don't have a myspace account nor were you logged in. Don't sweat it !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting