Friday, December 25, 2009

Delete Myspace?

My old email address got deleted, and that's the one I used for my myspace. I need to delete my myspace, but I can't because the email to confirm it is being sent to my old email address. I can't change my email address because the email to confirm that I want to change it is being sent to my old email. How do I delete it now??



Delete Myspace?

acount settings



Delete Myspace?

Make a new myspace account. Then go on your old one. Delete everything on it and put on it the information to go to your new myspace account.



Delete Myspace?

Email Cancel@MySpace.com and/or Privacy@MySpace.com. Write 'Remove me' in the About Me section in the profile and provide MySpace with the information about the email address that is still on the account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting