Saturday, November 28, 2009

Why MYSPACE?

what is it about myspace? once again people are refusing to look at my profile and asking me who is this, i soooooooooo hate hate hate that!! why cant they get their lazy duffs up and look at my profile instead of saying who is this. and second of all, is it just me or are all young people on myspace cruel? they are mean



Why MYSPACE?

yeah they arent not only cruel they are annoying. people are just stupid that basically sums it up. they have nothing better to do with their time



Why MYSPACE?

imm young an d im not cruell but do agree i only ask who they are if there myspace is private and i dont know em buut still that is pretty lazzy



Why MYSPACE?

not all young people are mean. im 15 and i don't consider myself mean. but i know a couple of kids my age that are downright cruel!



Why MYSPACE?

Why dont you ask them.....



Why MYSPACE?

what is ur myspace id i'll take a look at it. im young 15 years old to be exact and im on myspace but im not cruel if u want to talk my myspace id is myspace.com/dariusdakid



Why MYSPACE?

i'm tired of myspace period...everyday spammers want to be added etc...lot of bogus people using fake pictures, fairytale fantasies and 101% loaded with fat bragging comments everywhere..only good this is the music. lol..but i agree.



Why MYSPACE?

i hate myspace myself.... probally cause i cant have one... but if i could find tom i would make him delete it!!



Why MYSPACE?

Well are you adding random people? When people ask "who is this" they are usually confused about why you added them and want an explanation of who you are why you added them and so on. They are just freaked out so they wanna know. And no not all young people are cruel. I made plenty of friends on myspace who are really nice. Some people just arent used to talking to strangers, which you should bear in mind when using myspace.



Why MYSPACE?

i wanna see, can i look, huh, huh, can i, can i...aw, heck never mind.... :-)



Why MYSPACE?

myspace is quite crap......the young people on myspace are cocky because they know you cant do anything to them....very immature.



Why MYSPACE?

I've never had that problem. I don't usually go around adding ppl I don't know, so I guess I've never had that issue come up. And yes, Myspace is a fan for the drama flame, for sure. Whatever drama whore you know, myspace makes them 100 times worse. Stalkers, drama queens...the immaturity is rampant. But when you make an advertisement board of your life, that gives way to people judging you, and that leads to hurt feelings and gossip.



So your question is perfect, although I am admittedly a myspace addict: WHY MYSPACE???



Why MYSPACE?

jakes right.... it does.... only thing that make it what it it is is the fact that like half the US uses it. i like the good old take your car and go see ur friends for real



Why MYSPACE?

You know why people mistrust myspace profiles that they do not recognize instantly? Because there are a lot of fakes on there - tons of spammers, who will hack your account and post a million lame comments about 'I made a ton of free money, just check out this link..."



So, don't be lazy yourself and write them back and tell them who you are (if you know them)...or ignore them if you don't know them and you don't care to meet them.



I only add people I know, and if someone I don't know wants me to add them as a friend, they have to write to me first and introduce themselves. After a couple of email exchanges, I'll add them if they seem interesting to me. In fact, my account has that limitation that someone must know my email address or my last name in order to even be able to put in an add friend request.



Why MYSPACE?

When I get a friend request on Myspace, first I look to see if it is just spam, then I go to their page and see if they have anything in commen with me at all. Then I will read all their blogs to get an idea of what kind of person they are. If I still like them, I will accept their request and presto... there are my friends.



Good Luck,



Jer



Why MYSPACE?

your profile is probably set to private, or they can't figure out who you are based on your profile. or maybe they don't know you. there are people 60 years old to teenage kids on myspace, there is a wide age range for that site. if you don't like myspace so much, then stop using it.



Why MYSPACE?

I think that's because you didn't provide your profile address ... ?



Why MYSPACE?

I don't know, I guess it's just that a lot of Celebrities have them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting