Saturday, November 28, 2009

The myspace girl?

A couple of months ago I came across a girl that I went to high school with on myspace. I haven't hung out with her or even seen her since we went to high school, but from what she posts in bulletins she seems to be single. I think she is beautiful but I really don't know anything about her. I am not close to anyone who would know anything more about her, but I am interested in taking her out. We have exchanged a couple of messages here and there (I gave her some advice on how to cure a tension headache) but nothing serious. My question is, how would you pursue going after someone that you only talked to a couple of times on myspace and haven't seen since high school (which is about 5 and a half years)? Any suggestions?



The myspace girl?

Ask her out to "catch up on old times". If you have a circle of friends you can tell her about from high-school this should work fine. If you don't know any friends, tell her that you thought she was still keeping in contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting