Saturday, November 28, 2009

About myspace and getting a code from a song I bought from Rhapsody?

My husband and I have a myspace page (yes, I know we are a bit old for that but... oh well...just keeping in touch with our old highschool buddies). Anyway, I bought a song, that I have not been able to find anywhere else, and have no clue how I can get a myspace code for it so I can put it on my page. thanx



About myspace and getting a code from a song I bought from Rhapsody?

Probably you cant do it legally with the one you bought. Yes you bought it but putting it online is considered distribution which is a right you did not purchase.



You can try finding and contacting the people who did the song. Many times, especially if its a song which doesnt have a big sales base on its own, they will help you do it.



In any case, you will probably need a weblink to do it with. Uploading it to a webpsace someplace can do it. Check with your internet providor since you may have gotten a free webspace with your account.



You could also search the net for a sample clip of the song. Maybe sites that sell music will offer a sound clip of part of the song. You can probably use that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting