Saturday, November 28, 2009

Heyyy! MYSPACE?? Helllllllp plzzz! Thanks!?

Okay well...see I am 12 right? and I have a myspace...there is nothing bad on it but I feel a little guilty because my mom is strict and she will like never let me have a myspace in a hundred zillion years (SERIOUSLY! lol). But anyways, WHAT SHOULD I DO?? Plzz help! =[



THANKS SOOOOOOOO MUCH!! =]



* Oh and remember- best answer gets 10 points!!! :)



Heyyy! MYSPACE?? Helllllllp plzzz! Thanks!?

delete it before she finds out



Heyyy! MYSPACE?? Helllllllp plzzz! Thanks!?

Show your mother there is nothing bad on your myspace website.



Heyyy! MYSPACE?? Helllllllp plzzz! Thanks!?

Uh I would have to say forget about myspace and get a facebook...facebook= 4x better than myspace and much much safer...trust me



Heyyy! MYSPACE?? Helllllllp plzzz! Thanks!?

the same thing happend 2 me i got one wen i was eleven. well she found out [mom] and got really mad , well im 12 now and after a couple of months she trusted me enough again 2 let me get another 1, but this time she looks at it ounce in a while. Well my advice is ask her 4 1 and if she says yes keep it if she says no delete it[ but make sure you make a list of all ur friends just incase she softens up wen ur older!!]



Heyyy! MYSPACE?? Helllllllp plzzz! Thanks!?

OK here is what you do



1 get a program called "speed it up 4" this program will delete your on line history meaning she cant find out



2 go to Internet options and delete the cookies and Temporary Internet Files.



3 hide the fact you got one



Heyyy! MYSPACE?? Helllllllp plzzz! Thanks!?

i just wouldn't tell my mother.



Heyyy! MYSPACE?? Helllllllp plzzz! Thanks!?

don't listen to abaddon x) that just seems to complicated.



but yeah, i would just tell her and if she doesnt approve then delete it. but she might let you have it. byut idk, i got one when i was 12 but i never told my parents. they didnt get mad when they found out though. ahah and im 15 now.



Heyyy! MYSPACE?? Helllllllp plzzz! Thanks!?

well, myspace is bad. the girl from st.charles killed herself because of a myspace page. im 11, and my dad deleted mine. becuase he doesnt want me to get killed or anything like that. so um, i would just delete it. save an argument. you will thank your mom one day. because i thanked mine. because one of your friends could get killed or somthing,and you see it.so, advvicee to youu.



(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting