Monday, November 30, 2009

Is myspace messaging an acceptable form of communication?

I went out on a date last weekend. It was great. He seemed very interested in me and I was interested in him. Here's the thing. He hasn't called me. He sends me myspace messages but still hasn't called. In fact, the only time the phone has been used between us was me calling to tell him I was on my way over. So last night I sent him a message saying that I didn't understand what was going on, but I'm moving on. And I haven't read any of his replies (and he's sent four). It's so dumb. I'm almost 30 and I'm having relationship issues via myspace. Maybe he's just too shy to break away from his online confidence but that is really not necessary with a 3D love interest. I dunno... anyone have any insight into this?



Is myspace messaging an acceptable form of communication?

no your right.......... i mean its fine for him to message you on myspace and send u like a cute note.... but that doesnt mean .... him not calling you...... i think it should be alittle of both ... also i would check and see his resonse i wouldnt blow him off completley so..... just see why he is doing so......... it doesnt happen everyday where u meet a guy and you both have chemistry..... so just check out why he hads been doing so.. and tell him how you feel ....... good luck



Is myspace messaging an acceptable form of communication?

i think myspace is fine that's how me and my girlfriend talk we barley ever talk on the phone so myspace is just easier to use because you don't have those awkewerd pauses



Is myspace messaging an acceptable form of communication?

Maybe you should read his messages and THEN make a decision. They could say anything from "help I'm being attacked by a swarm of giant ants make of rainbow sherbet" to "please call me, we can work this out (and by the way I lost your phone number which is why I've been using Myspace/I'm almost out of cell minutes.)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting