Saturday, November 28, 2009

Helppp!! ?

Ok. This is what happened.



I changed my email address and confirmed the code and everything... then i went to log into my myspace w/ my new email address.. It wont work. I logged into my old email address .. it wont work. I clicked on 'forgot password'



Typed in my email says it does not exsist as a myspace member.. and that goes for both of them.



Now.. I searched my old email address and my profile pops up. my new email address doesnt. i know it wasnt a type error.



Has this happened to you. What do i do?



I dont like that my identity is on there without me being able to controll it.



Helppp!! %26lt;myspace problem%26gt;?

Maybe you mistyped your email address.



Helppp!! %26lt;myspace problem%26gt;?

No problem, mate. Report It



Helppp!! %26lt;myspace problem%26gt;?

Try retyping it in

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting