Saturday, November 28, 2009

On myspace I accidentaly posted a pic of my cat on the "who I'd like to meet" section

Here's the link if it helps:



http://www.myspace.com/cherrein



Step-by-step instructions please, I'm hopeless on myspace.



On myspace I accidentaly posted a pic of my cat on the "who I'd like to meet" section, how do i get it off?

-sign it to myspace



-click "home" tab



-under your display name is a tab that reads "edit profile"



-click it



-scroll down until you see the section that reads "I'd like to meet"



-erase the picture of your cat out of that box



-scroll back up



-click "save all changes"



-click "home" tab



-click your url to see if the pic is gone (which it should be)



On myspace I accidentaly posted a pic of my cat on the "who I'd like to meet" section, how do i get it off?

Go to "Edit Profile" on your home page and find the box called "I'd Like To Meet" and delete the code for your picture. Then make sure you save your changes.



I can't see your profile. Do you have it on private? What I said should definitely do it. The code for your picture will look like this:



%26lt;img src="PICTURE URL HERE"%26gt;



On myspace I accidentaly posted a pic of my cat on the "who I'd like to meet" section, how do i get it off?

First go to home and then select edit profile and then your going to see the who id like to meet section highlight and cut the code for the picture and paste it anywhere else on the sections you want



Or, if you want to complete remove it from your profile highlight the code for the picture in the who id like to meet section and then delete it click save all changes and your done



The code for your picture is %26lt;img src="http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/...



look for that code in who id like to meet



hope this helps,



Moe

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting