Monday, November 30, 2009

Someones Myspace Song?

I found this one random persons myspace and I don't have an account. They have a really cool song, but the song name and artist is hidden. Is there a way I can find the song without asking the person(cause I don't have a Myspace)?



Someones Myspace Song?

Was it my Mr Peanut song? Cause that rocked.



Someones Myspace Song?

going back to it..



copying down some words.



and enter them in quotes["] in google.com



and the lyrics should come up.



the lyrics page will have the title and author!



Someones Myspace Song?

in the url u will see a bunch of letters nd stuff



u will see veiw profile or something...just cut out 'profile' and put in 'music' ... or 'song'...sorry cant remember

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting